Since 2007, we have built our success on being a one-stop shop in digital asset creation, innovating the highest value in video production, photography, website design, social media management, and graphic design– all under one roof.
We save you time, energy and money by needing only one vendor to both create and effectively leverage all of your digital assets.
Because of the efficiency in how we create, bundle, and leverage the digital assets we create, you can generate more revenue and more referrals as efficiently as possible with the highest return on your investment. Elevating the value and impact of your brand, we give you you get the best results for your money providing:
- Projects delivered under budget.
- Professional results.
- An enjoyable and effortless experience.
- Guaranteed work.
- Consistent, fast-response, personal customer service.
- Bundled discounts.
- Bulk rates.
- 10% discount when you pay for a project or campaign in full up front.
Consider what Vidyard has to say about the impact of online videos:
- 96% of viewers find video helpful when making purchase decisions online – Animoto (Tweet This)
- Prospects that view videos of a product are 85% more likely to buy – Internet Retailer (Tweet This)
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video – Forbes (Tweet This)
- 51% of executives under 40 reported making a purchase decision after watching a video – Forbes (Tweet This)
- 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before they visit a store – Google (Tweet This)
- 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it – Animoto (Tweet This)
- 1 in 4 consumers actually lose interest in a company if they don’t have video – Animoto (Tweet This)
- 59% of consumers say that customer testimonial videos are helpful – Animoto (Tweet This)
- North Americans ranked video as the #1 content asset they would like to see from brands – HubSpot (Tweet This)
Some of the brands, companies and non-profits that have benefited from our services: DMC Medical Group, Great Lakes Caring, Bullies Reality Foundation, Performance Line Tool Center, Oakland Tactical, Crossroads On 23, Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialists, The Carroll Collection, Saylors, Inc., The Delventhal Company, NexCare Managed Communities, Wellbridge Group, Fenton School of Dance, and Valentina’s School of Ballet.
Below is small sampling of our work, many more examples are categorized throughout our website.
Meet the MichVP Team
Brian Richardson, Creative Director
Brian began working as professional videographer, performing arts director, website designer, actor, emcee, and musician in 1999 in the non-profit industry. He expanded to professional graphic design, social media management and photography in 2007, and in 2017 became a Part 107 Remote Pilot for commercial Drone use.
What gives Brian a unique contribution the digital marketing industry is his background in Clinical Psychology combined with formal studio art training and performing arts skills both on the stage and behind the scenes. Brian combines his passion for people with the creative arts to create powerful video products for the people and companies he works for.
Lindsay Root, DP, Lighting, Editor
Lindsay Root has decades of experience in film and video throughout the country and internationally, including Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, and Mob Steel of Detroit. Lindsay’s work can be found on Vimeo, Vimeo.com/LindsayRoot.
Richard Lim, Photographer
A professional photographer since 2003, Richard is a member of the Professional Photographers of America and the Livingston County Photographers Group.
Brandon Lang, Aerial Drone Pilot
Brandon is an FAA 333 Exempt Aerial Drone Pilot, with extensive experience in high pressure filming environments both indoor and outdoors.